What are the best hotels to stay in Moroccan city of Marrakech?
Best 5*, 4*, 3* hotels in Marrakesh.
Marrakech is the fourth largest city of Morocco and one of the most popular resorts in the country. Despite the fact that it is located far from the ocean coast, many tourists come here for recreation and, of course, for impressions. This area provides tourists with a wide range of opportunities: skiing, trekking, trips to the mountains by jeep, as well as excursions to the old town, full of attractions. In this article, you will find out where you can stay in Marrakech.
Marrakech 5-star hotels
1. Savoy Le Grand Hotel is located in Marrakech, 500 meters from Menard Gardens. It offers barbecue facilities and free Wi-Fi in all areas. Savoy Hotel is 1.2 km from the Conference Palace and 2.2 km from the Marrakech Plaza Shopping Center. Marrakech-Menara Airport is 2 km away. The reception is open 24 hours a day. There is also a barber shop and a gift shop. Free private parking is available on site. The average price is $ 140 per day.
2. The luxury Hotel Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial 5* with columns, stucco, Moroccan mosaics and oriental carpets is surrounded by gardens and fountains. It is located in the city center, next to the famous Jemaa El Fnaa Square and the Medina of Marrakech. The Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial 5* Hotel offers restaurants, bars, an outdoor pool with sun loungers, car rental, Wi-Fi, a business center, currency exchange, ATM, dry cleaning, an art gallery, souvenir and newspaper kiosks. There is also a nightclub not far from the hotel.
3. Everyone who has ever stayed at the Four Seasons Resort 5* hotel, unanimously notes the high level of service. The restaurant itself is located 5 km from the historical center of Marrakech and a 10-minute drive from the airport. The Menara gardens, which are one of the most interesting sights of the city, is next to the hotel. The building has 141 rooms, several restaurants with an excellent cuisine of different cultures, lounge bars in the lobby, on the terrace and on the roof. One can also use the services of a wellness center, sauna, Jacuzzi, pool, library and tennis court.
Marrakech 4-star hotels
1.The 4 – star 2Ciels Boutique Hotel & Spa offers free private parking, a car park and an elevator for guests ‘ comfort. The hotel offers 85 air-conditioned rooms, designed with a perfect sense of comfort and style. Guests can make use of airport transfer, housekeeping and laundry. A continental breakfast is served at the restaurant. It also serves seafood dishes. A 5-minute walk will take you to the bar “Moncho’s House”. Marrakech Train Station is approximately 900 meters away.
2. Four-star hotels in Marrakech are no less in demand. For example, Marrakech Le Riad, located in a palm grove, 15 minutes from the city center. Vacationers note the convenience of the all-inclusive system, the availability of Room service, as well as the unique opportunity to take golf lessons, lawn tennis, horse riding and even cycling.
3. Hotel Marrakech le Tichka 4* is located close to the center of Marrakech, near Geliz. This is one of the best accommodation options in Marrakech in terms of price/quality ratio. The interior of the hotel was renovated in 1999.
The hotel has 2 restaurants – international and Moroccan, a piano bar. There is a laundry, parking, a bar and shops. There are 130 rooms and 8 suites. Sports and entertainment: heated swimming pool, tennis courts and hammam.
Marrakech 3-star hotels
1.As for the three-star hotels, they are also popular in Marrakech. For example, the Red Hotel, located near the railway station. Guests are offered a choice of one of 70 rooms with modern decor. The hotel has three restaurants with an Italian, Moroccan and international cuisine. There, as in most major hotels of Marrakech, is disco, where the nightlife is bustling. The level of service of the Red Hotel favorably differ from the majority of three-star hotels in Morocco.
2.Tourists should pay attention to the Islane 3* hotel, which is located in the historical part of the city. From here one can easily get to the Jemaa al-Fnaa Square, the Kutubiyya Mosque, the El-Badi Palace and other interesting places. The rooms of the hotel are comfortable and cozy, the view from the windows offer a wonderful picture of the historical sights of the city. The hotel has a restaurant and a pastry shop, as well as a spa center and a hammam.
3. Amani Residence Hotel is a fully soundproofed hotel, which is located on one of the main streets of Marrakech. It is offering panoramic views of the Atlas Mountains, the Kutubiyya Mosque and Mohammed VI Avenue. It has a hammam and a swimming pool, the water in which is heated by request. The rooms are decorated in a traditional Moroccan style and are equipped with tea/coffee making facilities, a minibar and a TV with satellite channels. A free bottle of water is also provided upon arrival.
In addition to the usual hotels, there are also private inns in Marrakech – the so-called Riads. As a rule, these are small two-story houses with a cozy courtyard. Accommodation at such an inn will cost a little cheaper, and delicious food and the hospitality of friendly Moroccan hosts will be provided like at home.